Church of the Light by Tadao Ando

Church of the Light by Tadao Ando

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm Back From Where I Was

Not that I was anywhere important; I just didn't come back here until now. I apologize for my absence, I looked forward to what this blog would bring. But now I'm back and I am ready to apply myself to this blog. Ummm, I don't really have anything to add. I haven't written anything in some time, actually I think the last thing I wrote was in class. I guess I could try to write something write now...
...
...
...
...No, I got nothing right now. I hope that no one has been overly stressed out by their summer quarter.

May God give us grace, whether we want it or not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jadikanlah apa yang diraih orang lain sebagai motivasi untuk anda. Yakinlah anda juga pasti bisa, dan tetaplah bersyukur dengan apa yang telah anda miliki saat ini.

obat herbal maag

cara cepat menghilangkan bekas luka

cara mengobati darah tinggi dengan cepat

obat untuk penyakit asma